Shogun cast cookware is individually cast in a mould unlike press aluminium cookware which is pressed from a flat pre-cut circle. This makes Shogun die cast cookware stronger and more durable than other pressed cookware.
Shogun Timeless interior is coated with the premium non-stick Tritanium Ultra which is a 8-layers Shogun system. The top 5 layers are Tritanium Ultra non-stick reinforced with ceramic on the mid coast and base coat and further reinforced with granite particles to give it the durability and superior non-stick capability.
· High Heat Resistant Exterior Coating
· Ergonomic Safety Handles
· Stay-cool bakelite handles for safe & easier handling
· 2 Years Warranty* (For your peace of mind)
· Specially Designed Thick Gauge Cast Aluminum
· Induction Base
· Even cooking as thick base does not warp
· Foods slide easily off, making it easy to clean & reducing your oil consumption
· For superior heat conductivity and even heat distribution.
· Saves up to 50% of cooking time compared to normal cookware because more heat is retained
* Tritanium Ultra Non stick coating from Switzerland reinforced with ceramic on the mid coast and base coat and further reinforced with granite particles.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.