Shogun cast cookware is individually cast in a mould unlike press aluminium cookware which is pressed from a flat pre-cut circle. This makes Shogun die cast cookware stronger and more durable than other pressed cookware.
Shogun Timeless interior is coated with the premium non-stick Tritanium Ultra which is a 8-layers Shogun system. The top 5 layers are Tritanium Ultra non-stick reinforced with ceramic on the mid coast and base coat and further reinforced with granite particles to give it the durability and superior non-stick capability.
. Fully die cast aluminium lid with inner spikes that return moisture to all areas of the food you are cooking.
. Excellent basting cooking. The steam condenses and drips of the spikes on the food which results in juicy and delicious dishes.
· High Heat Resistant Exterior Coating
· Ergonomic Safety Handles
· Stay-cool bakelite handles for safe & easier handling
· 2 Years Warranty* (For your peace of mind)
· Specially Designed Thick Gauge Cast Aluminum
· Induction Base
· Even cooking as thick base does not warp
· Foods slide easily off, making it easy to clean & reducing your oil consumption
· For superior heat conductivity and even heat distribution.
· Saves up to 50% of cooking time compared to normal cookware because more heat is retained
* Tritanium Ultra Non stick coating from Switzerland reinforced with ceramic on the mid coast and base coat and further reinforced with granite particles.