WHY BUY SHOGUN COOKWARE
• CONVENIENCE & VERSATILITY
i) ENERGY SAVING – The excellent heat conductivity of the cookware reduces the amount of time and energy needed to cook.
i) TRITANIUM® from Switzerland meet the Highest SAFETY STANDARD and QUALITY ASSURANCE. Tritanium is produced by the biggest Swiss Non-stick Manufacturer.
TRITANIUM® is produced by this biggest Swiss non-stick manufacturer.
ii) Low Fat Healthy Cooking. less Oil = Health
• PEACE OF MIND
i) 2 years warranty on manufacturing defects
This does not cover against scratches, blisters of non-stick due to persistent high heat & aggressive cooking. Normal wear & tear on the non-stick is also not covered.
• SPECIALLY DESIGNED THICK GAUGED ALUMINIUM
i) This ensures an excellent conduction of heat & helps to avoid warping & other issues.
• TRITANIUM DURA NON-STICK COATING (Interior)
i) Foods slide easily off, making it easy to clean and reducing oil consumption
• SPECIAL DESIGNED DIE-CAST ALUMINIUM BODY
i) Superior heat distribution
ii) Save up to 50% of energy than normal cookware as more heat retained
Ergonomic Safety Handles
i) Stay-cool Bakelite handles for safe & easier handling
High Quality Tempered Glass
i) For easy viewing and reducing energy loss from opening the lid
Thick Gauge Induction Base
i) Even cooking as thick base does not warp
High Heat Resistant Exterior Coating
• CLEAN THE COOKWARE
Before first use, wash the pan thoroughly in warm soapy water with a non-scratch scrub. If needed, you can also boil water in it for few minutes, throw the water away. Rinse, dry and its ready to use.
• LOW TO MEDIUM FLAME
The die-cast body of the Shogun non-stick cookware has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame and turn to low flame once cookware is hot.
(Note: Fire burnt your food, heat cook your food. So after heating, always cook on medium to low heat and finish cooking with high heat within the last few minutes only.)
• OVERHEATING EMPTY COOKWARE
Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damage to the non-stick coating over a period of time. Just heat and cook immediately.
• After use, please clean interior cookware with dish drop and a non-scratch sponge.
• For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water and dish drop inside the cookware and boil on small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove, wash clean and dry.
• Always clean the exterior of the cookware with dish drop and non-scratch sponge. If stain is on the exterior of cookware wash immediately. Do not burn the stain over the flame as this will cause the stain to be infused into the exterior cookware and will be difficult to remove. However this will not influence the performance of your cookware.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.