1. Soak the bread with milk until soft.
2. Combine the soft soaked bread with minced beef, egg yolk, onions and chopped parsley.
3. Warm up the frying pan and sauté the garlic and spinach until it wilts.
4. Season the sautéed garlic and spinach with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
5. Take a handful of minced beef and flatten it on your palm.
6. Fill the flattened minced beef with some of the wilted spinach and a little Swiss cheese.
7. Shape it in to an oval or round ball.
8. Roll it in flour before frying it in olive oil for a few minutes.
9. Transfer the Risole in to a baking dish and bake it for another 20 minutes.
10. Once its cooked, serve it with a simple tomato sauce.
1. Heat the oil.
2. Sauté the garlic and onions until soft.
3. Add the tomatoes and parsley and render until it’s thick.
4. Add the parsley and seasoning.