1. Prepare the sweet Sambal. Heat oil in a pan and fry the ground ingredients until fragrant. Add sugar and stir fry for a few minutes. Set it aside.
2. Cook the shrimp in boiling water. Drain and keep the stock.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Fry the pounded ingredients until fragrant.
4. Add the chicken bones, pickled cabbage, Lobak Asin, water and shrimp stock and simmer for 30 minutes. Add 250ml of water if necessary. Add white pepper, salt and sugar to taste.
5. When the soup is up to your satisfaction, remove the carcasses and prawn shells and strain.
6. To serve, place some noodles, cooked shrimp, shredded chicken, bean sprouts, kangkung, and eggs in a bowl. Pour hot soup over it and garnish with fried shallots.
7. Serve with the sweet sambal.