Instructions for Dough
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy
- Add eggs and mix in the flour and almond
- Chill dough in the freezer for ½ hour
Instructions for Cream Cheese Filling & Cake
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream in a mixing bowl.
- Beat the mix with the mixer until smooth.
- Add honey and sugar and beat the mix again.
- Add eggs, one at a time and mix well each time.
- Use a plastic spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl from time to time.
- Add milk, durian flesh and vanilla and mix well.
- Beat egg white with a fork until stiff and fold into cheesecake batter.
- Transfer batter into the springform pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 175°C.
- Turn the oven off and leave oven door open.
- Let the cheesecake cool down in the oven for an hour or two.
Note: To decorate cheesecake just brush warm, melted apricot jam around the cake. Pressed toasted almond on the sides and dust icing sugar on top.