- Heat oil in a pan.
- Stir-fry the finely grounded red pepper, white garlic cloves and ginger.
- Put in salted fermented soy beans, soy sauce and clams after you get the fragrance from the garlic and ginger.
- Close the lid of the pan.
- Open the lid after 3 – 5 minutes.
- Ensure that the clams are open./li>
- Add in the fish stew water, corn flour and lemongrass.
- Bring it to boil again.
- Add sugar.
- Serve immediately once sauce is thick.
Ensure that the clam is not cooked for a long time. It must be juicy and moist. The secret to this is to have all your ingredients ready when you cook them and prepare them last minute before serving.