1. Mix the chicken with black pepper and salt.
2. Coat it with flour and fry it in the olive oil and butter for a while.
3. Take out the chicken from the frying pan and set aside.
4. Add the onions, garlic, carrots and button mushrooms in the same pan.
5. Add in the chicken, Brahim’s Masak Merah sauce, tinned tomato, capsicums, parsley, sugar and salt.
6. Boil it and once done, pour it in to a casserole pan.
7. Close it with aluminium foil and put it in the oven for 4 minutes at 180°C.
8. Serve hot.