1. Heat the margarine and fry the onions, ginger, garlic, cinnamon stick, cloves and pandan leaves until fragrant.
2. Add in the rice and fry for a while.
3. Add the stock and salt to taste in to the rice.
4. Cook until the water evaporates and turn down the heat.
5. Close it tightly for another 10 minutes until the rice cooks.
1. Rub salt, white pepper, ginger, garlic and sweet sauce evenly on the chicken.
2. Rub margarine evenly and place it on a baking tray.
3. Bake at 180° C for 30 – 40 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
1. Add in all the ingredients above in a small pot and bring it to a boil.
2. When it thickens, you can serve it alongside the Rice, roast chicken, cucumber, pineapple, tomato and salad leaves.