1. Unbreakable 304/18/8 stainless steel from Japan.
2. Available in double walled vacuum pumped stainless steel.
3. Vacuum flask of superior quality finishing and performance.
4. One stop stopper easy to use.
5. Could keep hot or cold up to 24 hours for thermal flask and 6 hours for food carrier and tumbler.
1. Safe and Heathy – Made from high quality food grade 18/8 stainless steel that is non-reactive , toxin free, non- leaching, unlined, lead free and clean tasting.
2. Leak and Spill Proof – 100% leak and spill proof.
3. U.S. FDA Approved – Made from 100% FDA- Approved materials. All plastic components are BPA free.
4. Best Thermalware (2014-2019) – La gourmet® Thermalware has also won many prestigious awards in recognition of its outstanding quality and innovation.
5. La gourmet Special Lining – La gourmet® special reflective lining improves heat retention by up to 30%.
6. Unrivaled Heat/cold Retention – up to 30% longer than regular thermal flask. Keep beverages hot or cold for more than 8 or 12 hours.
7. Hot and Cold – Suitable for both hot and cold beverages. Stays cool to the touch and condensation free..
8. Durable 18/8 Stanless Steel – Bust and leak proof thick gauge SUS304 18/8 Stainless steel body.
9. Lightweight – Light and compact design for easy transport and storage.
THERMALWARE OF THE YEAR (2014-2019) – La gourmet® Thermalware has also won many prestigious awards in recognition of its outstanding quality and innovation.
Before first use please clean your La gourmet® product with warm water and dishwashing liquid.
Using a cleaning brush with soft foam head will make the task easier. Do not use metal or hard plastic cleaning brushes.
Remove stains by adding a mixture of hot water and vinegar or lemon juice into the flask/mug and soak for several hours, empty and rinse thoroughly. For very stubborn stains you can try a mixture of bicarbonate soda and hot water. Soak for several hours before rinsing.
Dry with lid removed from the thermalware.
MAXIMUM HEAT/COLD RETENTION
Best results are achieved from your La gourmet® Thermalware by pre-rinsing it with hot water for hot drinks and cold water for cold drinks.
Do not overfill the La gourmet® Thermalware. The ideal liquid level should be 2-3cm below the rim to avoid spilling when re-opening and to prolong the life span of the silicon ring by not always soaking in the hot liquid.
CLOSE COVERS TIGHTLY
Ensure both the outside cover and the inner stopper are always tightly closed.