IS THE WATER YOU ARE DRINKING SAFE?
1.7L Healthy Seamless Electric Kettle is the answer.
La gourmet Healthy Seamless Electric Kettle
✓ Healthy Boiling
✓ No plastic parts that contact the boiling water)
Normal Electric Kettle Unhealthy Boiling
✓ Plastic may contain BPA that can leak out of plastic in boiling water)
La gourmet Healthy Seamless Electric Kettle – Seamless Inner Body Design
✓ No welding point
✓ Easy to clean
✓ NOT Seamless Inner Body Design
✓ Edge areas not easy to clean.
SAFE & HEALTHY BOILING
SUS304 STAINLESS STEEL
✓ Healthy food grade stainless steel
✓ Up to 50% reduction in surface temperature
✓ Up to 30% better heat retention
✓ Up to 30% faster
BOIL DRY PROTECTION
✓ Automatically turns off when water boils
✓ Stainless Steel Strainer
✓ Stainless Steel Inner Lid
If you are using the kettle for the first time, it is recommended that you should clean your kettle before use by boiling the Max capacity of water once and then discarding the water. Wipe kettle outer surface with damp cloth.
NOTE: The max capacity of kettle is 1.7L.
1. Place the kettle on flat surface.
2. To fill water into kettle, remove kettle from the power wire base and open the lid, fill with the desired amount of water, and then close the lid. The water level should not exceed MAX marks or lesser than 100ml. Too little water will cause the kettle switching off before the water boil.
NOTE: Do not fill the water over the maximum level, as water may spill out of the spout when boiling. Ensure that the lid is firmly close before plugging the power outlet.
3. Place kettle on the power wire base.
4. Connect the plug into a power outlet. Press down O on I/O switch, the function light will light up. Then the kettle will start to boil water, once the water has being boiled the I/O switch will be off automatically. You can shut off the power by press down I on I/O switch at any moment while boiling water.
5. Lift the kettle from the power base and then pour the water.
NOTE: Pay attention when pouring hot water from kettle as boiling water may cause injury.
6. The heating element surface is subject to residual heat after use.
1. Always disconnect the kettle from the power outlet and cool it down completely before cleaning.
2. Never immerse the kettle, power cord or power base in water when doing cleaning.
3. Wipe kettle outer body with a damp cloth, never use a poisonous cleaner.
4. When not in use, the power cord can be stored at the bottom of the appliance.
If you accidentally let the kettle operate without water, the boil-dry protection will automatically turn off the power. If this occurs, allow the kettle to cool down before filling in cold water to boil.
REMOVAL OF MINERAL DEPOSIT:
You kettle should be periodically de scaled as the mineral deposits in tap water may form scale at the bottom of kettle interior. This may cause the operation less efficiency.
You may follow the below instructions to remove scale in kettle:
1. Fill the kettle with 3 cups of white vinegar and 3 cups of water. Leave it overnight.
2. The next day, discard the vinegar mixture in the kettle, then filling the kettle with clean water, boil and then discard the water. Repeat several times until vinegar odor has been remove. Any stains remaining inside the spout can be removed by rubbing with a damp cloth.