Shogun cast cookware is individually cast in a mould unlike press aluminium cookware which is pressed from a flat pre-cut circle. This makes Shogun die cast cookware stronger and more durable than other pressed cookware.
· High Heat Resistant Exterior Coating
· Ergonomic Safety Handles
· Stay-cool bakelite handles for safe & easier handling
· 2 Years Warranty* (For your peace of mind)
· Specially Designed Thick Gauge Cast Aluminum
· Induction Base
· Even cooking as thick base does not warp
· Foods slide easily off, making it easy to clean & reducing your oil consumption
· For superior heat conductivity and even heat distribution.
· Saves up to 50% of cooking time compared to normal cookware because more heat is retained
Number of Layer with details:
1. Tritanium Mega Coating – Reinforced with natural marble particles to ensure last longer effect on coating.
2. Resistant Top Coating
3. Primer, with excellent adhesion to the substrate.
4. Cast Aluminium Core
5. Specially prepared substrate
6. High Temperature Exterior coating.
Tritanium Mega Coating – Reinforced with natural marble particles to ensure last longer effect on coating
Resistant Top Coating
Primer, with excellent adhesion to the substrate.
Cast Aluminium Core
Specially prepared substrate
High Temperature Exterior Coating.
* Tritanium Mega Non stick coating from Switzerland reinforced with marble rock particles.