Why choose 18/10 Stainless Steel?
• Because of its suitability for any kind of cooking method and any type of ingredient, stainless steel is the most versatile all purpose cookware.
• 18/10 stainless steel with its higher nickel contents is non-porous and non-reactive; that is, it doesn’t corrode when it comes into contact with acidic ingredients such as lemon juice, tomatoes or wine, vinegar nor does it gives an o -taste to foods.
• Stainless steel is durable, resists denting and scratching and holds its shine even after years of cleaning.
However, stainless steel lacks good heat conducting qualities. To be e ective for cooking,
stainless steel must be combined with more e cient heat transmitting metal such as
aluminium or copper.
• Stainless steel interior and exteror body
• Tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim lets you check yours food cooking progress without opening the lid.
• Hygienic and safe for food steaming and cooking.
• Quick, no hastle way to prepare nutritious and great-tasting food.
• Great for soups stew, pasta ,seafood, vegetables and more with it’s large capaity.
• Stain resistant,easy to use and clean.
• Can be used on both gas stove or induction heaters
• Retains Vitamins and minerals
• Retains taste, colour and juice of food
• Does not require oil
• Saves energy and time
• Steam food in several layers without cross flavours.